Our Excellere fence panels are easy to clean and look stunning, saving time and money on yearly maintenance required from similar timber products.
Available in flat, mid-rib and multi-rib designs.
- No colour fading
- Panels guaranteed for 20 years
- Strong and secure
- Compatible with slotted concrete posts
- Maintenance free - no painting or treatment needed
- Won't chip, flake or rot
- Easy Installation
Panels are manufactured in 500mm and 610mm high sections, with a male and female top and bottom, making them very easy to install. Each panel is supplied with a 50mm top cap to seal any cuts in height. Simply put the panels with a steel blade saw or similar.
The posts are effortless to install and, like the panels, can be cut to size and are complement all the fence panels available.
- Lightweight and strong, easy to cut with a hand saw
- 10 year guarantee
- 1830mm high commonly used with spike or bolt down system
- 2440mm high reinforced used for concreting directly into the ground
- Choose from Graphite Grey, Natural or Walnut - Corner posts and matching post caps.
We designed our composite fence panels to retrofit into concrete slotted posts, and because we manufacture them as lightweight sections, they are easy to replace existing timber panels. Sections come in two heights so that you can build your panels to suit concrete post systems with or without gravel boards.
Our 50mm thick fence panels are manufactured from profiled steel outer sheet (both sides) with a high-density core and plastisol coated - creating a strong, durable weather resistant and secure barrier.
Available in 14 colour choices